General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Love and light

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 15 Dec 2012 22:42

Charlotte Bacon, age 6.

Daniel Barden, 7.

Olivia Engel, 6.

Josephine Gay, 7.

Ana M Marquez-Greene, 6.

Dylan Hockley, 6.

Madeleine F Hsu, 6.

Catherine V Hubbard, 6.

Chase Kowalski , 7.

Jesse Lewis, 6.

James Mattioli, 6.

Grace McDonnell, 7.

Emilie Parker, 6.

Jack Pinto, 6.

Noah Pozner, 6.

Caroline Previdi, 6.

Jessica Rekos, 6.

Avielle Richman, 6.

Benjamin Wheeler, 6.

Allison N Wyatt, 6.

Adults

Rachel Davino, 29.

Dawn Hochsprung, 47.

Anne Marie Murphy, 52.

Lauren Rousseau, 30.

Mary Sherlach, 56.

Victoria Soto, 27.

.......Makes it all the more shocking to see their names..bless them such a waste of life. Heart goes out to them and their families <3

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 15 Dec 2012 22:43

<3 <3 <3

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 15 Dec 2012 22:44

It is just so very sad

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Dec 2012 22:44

how awful - so very young - memories of Dunblane here - how will parents ever come to terms with the loss of a child - it's not supposed to happen that way - so glad I don't live in a country where guns seem to be in most houses

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 15 Dec 2012 22:46

sleep tight little angels
roses lent not given :-( :-(

Libby

Libby Report 15 Dec 2012 22:52

So very tragic and wrong.

Without trying to meddle in another countries politics surely it is time for some Americans to rethink their "right to bear arms".

My heart goes out to the familys and loved ones of these innocent victims <3

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 15 Dec 2012 22:53

Not one of the little ones over 7 :-( It really doesn't bear thinking about.

The teachers should have had so much more to look forward to, too.

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 15 Dec 2012 22:57

There are no words adequate for this atrocity <3

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 15 Dec 2012 23:10

It is mind blowing, dreadful beyond words. Shame that so many USA citizens defend their right to own weapons.

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 15 Dec 2012 23:10

Heartbreakingly sad.

Joeva

Joeva Report 15 Dec 2012 23:12

The words of AnnCardiff 'how will parents ever come to terms with the loss of a child - it's not supposed to happen that way'. As a mother of an adult child who passed away last year, I think the answer is never. As was the case with my own mother who lost a son at 6 years old.
My heartfelt sympathy to the families of the all the victims of this dreadful act of violence.

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 15 Dec 2012 23:57

Unbearable I would imagine for all the parents who have lost their child through a cowardly, selfish act by one individual. They will never see this murderer in court facing them and receiving the condemnation of the whole country. That is part of the healing process but this man denied the parents that through taking his own life.

I hope the parents, brothers, sisters and grandparents get all the support they will need and somebody in the US will speak out against the NRA.

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 16 Dec 2012 00:07

God bless the little angels and the teachers. My heart goes out to all their families and friends. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Paula+

Paula+ Report 16 Dec 2012 12:56

My heart is too full to say more. God bless you all <3 <3

GoldenGirl1

GoldenGirl1 Report 16 Dec 2012 13:07

R.I.P. <3

Emma

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 16 Dec 2012 13:26

My heart and prayers go out to all the families.
Dylan Hockley was British born and moved over to USA 2 yrs ago,he had an older brother (8yrs old)at the school also

Angels in Heaven.

R I P

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Dec 2012 14:44

Bless them all. <3 <3

LilyL

LilyL Report 16 Dec 2012 14:50

It's absolutely appalling and has reduced me to tears as I'm sure it has the rest of you. As I type I am looking at a phoyo of my twoo younger grandchildren aged 9 and 5 - well, it just doesn't bear thinking about. I can't think of anything else to say. Many, many tears will be shed.

Cooper

Cooper Report 16 Dec 2012 14:58

RIP little ones and teachers <3

Teresa

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Dec 2012 15:09

Very very sad that a psycho had no conscience on mowing down innocents when he had some sort of problem with that local school.

Bless all of the victims. may they rest in peace and their families be comforted , It will take a long time .I think. for any one to understand or even come to terms what those innocent kiddies had done to be dealt with this .