General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is it a Wig?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 16 Dec 2012 12:12

.................... Watching The Sunday Politics Show. I am being distracted, is Andrew Neil wearing a wig or has he dyed his hair? It was red last week. :-S :-S

Gee

Gee Report 16 Dec 2012 12:21

!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PNnt4iZj0g

:-D

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 16 Dec 2012 12:24

Definitely more hair than normal, looks like he dyed it black plus a possible comb-over

Roy

Love it Gins :-D

Gee

Gee Report 16 Dec 2012 12:27

Warning, you may find this disturbing

http://blog.dorries.org/images/andrew-neil.jpg

:-0

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 16 Dec 2012 12:47

Gins :-D :-D :-D :-D

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 16 Dec 2012 14:56

Does not look like a wig to me

More a fluffed up hair style done to hide thinning hair.

:-D

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 16 Dec 2012 15:05

Didn't see him on TV this morning,but the last time I saw him I thought he'd had 'an Elton John/Wayne Rooney' job .
I feel sure that several years ago he was bald, and now he has strange hair with a dodgy looking hairline :-S goodness knows why it has changed colour!!

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 16 Dec 2012 16:40

He could have had hair transplant,,very popular nowadays with baldish men... :-D