General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pre-Arranged Funerals

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Allan

Allan Report 19 Dec 2012 08:32

Recently, in Western Australia, there have been many adverts on the TV regarding pre-arranged funerals.

After discussing the pros and cons of such arrangements my OH and I decided that there was considerable merit in the idea.

Conequently, I phoned one of the advertisers and was pleased to tell my OH that her's was next Thursday at 10.00am.

My nose has stopped bleeding, but I'm finding it difficult to look for my teeth because of my swollen eyes :-(

Island

Island Report 19 Dec 2012 08:53

Might have known! LOL :-D :-D :-D

Allan

Allan Report 19 Dec 2012 08:59

lol Island :-D

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 19 Dec 2012 10:24

:-D

You need to use more cunning Alan ;-)

I also organised a Pre-Arranged Funeral for early in the new year,

OH doesn't no and i will not be telling her but i guarantee SHE will not be late :-D

Roy

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 19 Dec 2012 10:26

:-D :-D :-D

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 19 Dec 2012 10:50

:-D

Allan

Allan Report 19 Dec 2012 11:38

lol Roy,

I thought that I would be fair to her and give her the opportunity to alter her will :-)

It didn't work she still wants her money to go with her, so I've arranged with the bank for a cheque to be drawn up which will also be cremated :-D :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Dec 2012 12:07

You are a one .When i read the headline thought you meant a proper arrangement .but not our Alan !! you are awfull but i like you ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 19 Dec 2012 12:45

lol Barbra...you know what I'm like :-D

love your Chrissie avatar :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Dec 2012 12:50

:-D need to diet in the new yr xx if strickly come dancing can do it for lisa Riley shaking my booty should do it for me ;-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 19 Dec 2012 13:01

Lol Allan you had me fooled for a while there. :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Dec 2012 13:57

so naughty as per usual!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 19 Dec 2012 14:02

Nice one Allan. Think I,ll give it a miss,crack shot here,she,s never been known to miss. :-( :-)

Allan

Allan Report 19 Dec 2012 20:59

lol all :-D

My apologies for not acknowledging you all sooner due to the time difference and the fact that OH has only now given her permission for me to access the computer having finished the 500 line punishment she meted out

"i must not make any funeral arrangements unless they are my own!" :-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 19 Dec 2012 21:04

my butler says
put him in a cardboard box and post him with no stamps on it
addressed to the government

then when he arrives somebody else will have to pay the bill :-D ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 19 Dec 2012 21:06

Cruel, JBA, very cruel!! :-D :-D