General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Well, someone's sorted for Xmas!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Dec 2012 19:10

The day the sofas were delivered was the day after hehad come home from having run away seventeen months before.

Merlin

Merlin Report 25 Dec 2012 12:38

He was just giving you his personal opinion of it.should have took him with you to make the choice. :-D :-D :-D Happy Christmas Sharron. ;-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Dec 2012 12:31

Mine thought the new sofa was a litter tray. He wasn't misbehaving because he did it in front of me.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 25 Dec 2012 03:55

We gave brother-in-law & his wife a gorgeous rug with a fringe for a wedding present. It wasn't cheap!

When we saw it six months later, it was in tatters and had no fringe.

Bl**dy cat!!!! :-(

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 25 Dec 2012 03:04

Has it been stored anywhere near catnip - sounds like she's really enjoying this Christmas :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 24 Dec 2012 23:48

Betty isn't like that - she's (usually) a gentle soul, but being an awful lot smaller than her brothers, spits at them.

I have bare floorboards or laminate in every room (apart from the stairs) so a huge rug is a novlety

GinN

GinN Report 24 Dec 2012 23:04

When my cat does that, looking all inviting and ecstatic, it usually means that you will get bitten if you dare to stroke her!
She's a little s*d, even if she is 15 years old!

Kay????

Kay???? Report 24 Dec 2012 18:52

The cat may think you bought it for them being a good mummy,like.... :-D :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 24 Dec 2012 18:50

Just put down a huge rug I bought months ago.

One of the cats is in seventh heaven, she's flat on her belly, pulling herself all over it with her claws :-|

...I can see the rug lasting 3 months if I'm lucky!