General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Start Your Family Tree Week

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 28 Dec 2012 11:12

Hi Jax, I joined in December 2003 and paid 7.50 pounds this went up at some point to 9 something, still pounds. My latest email for renewing on Jan 8th quotes 19.16 euros. I always pay with an English card in pounds but I guess they have somehow worked out thar my IP address is Spanish, plus they have my address, and quoted in euros

Wendy

wisechild

wisechild Report 28 Dec 2012 12:39

According to my calculator that´s about 15 pounds 60 at the exchange rate of €1.23.
I´m sure you had worked that out for yourself Tenerife Sun.

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 28 Dec 2012 15:44

First thing I did when I read GR's email. If it comes out of my English account Will i then have to pay to have it changed to the euros GR quoted. I can't see that they would want euros.

heatherg

heatherg Report 28 Dec 2012 20:42

hello
I've just come back here after Christmas and saw the "Start Family Tree Week" announcement. Am I being very stupid because I can't see the link for the question sheet. Can anybody help me to find it please?
Heather G