General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

renewel price

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 2 Jan 2013 15:26

Please read thread on Increase on Renewal Charge put up by Penny. Info which may be use

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 28 Dec 2012 13:22

See my thread - Renewal Fees - am in dispute with them for changing T & C to suit themselves. Sould have given 28 days notice of increase on continuous membership - now changed the date of renewal to suit themselves. Not on.

Appears from various posts that the increases are here and there.

Annabel

Annabel Report 28 Dec 2012 04:03

Hi Huia

mine is over $27 Australian dollar, like you I have been a standard member since 2003 that's 10 years. in that time I have received some great help on here, seems unfair to charge so many difference fees

cheers Annabel

Huia

Huia Report 28 Dec 2012 02:47

I was automatically renewed about 10 days ago for $15.96 NZD. That would equate to 7 or 8 pounds English I presume. It is a Standard membership. For me, it is well worth it to be able to chat on the boards to friends I have made, much more convenient that FB. I havent done anything with my tree for ages, but at least it is still there, I hope. I havent tried accessing it lately.

jax

jax Report 28 Dec 2012 01:19

I don't think the price is negotiable... you can but try

I thought the price was £19.95 less 20% discount if paid on time making it £15.96 for 12 months

Annabel

Annabel Report 28 Dec 2012 01:10

Just received my membership renewal email

last year I paid 12 pounds

this year its 18 pounds

I have been a member since may 2003

as I do very little on here, not alway able to access things as now, I will not be renewing unless they can give me a better price

Annabel

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 27 Dec 2012 23:32

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1316016

Yes the price has gone up

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 27 Dec 2012 23:23

I have just renewed for a year,
standard membership,and I tick the automatic renewal.
Been a member now for 9 years,phew where has the time gone.
I paid £7.96.
Well happy with that price.
:-D :-D

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 27 Dec 2012 23:05

someone said last wk,that its gone up to £15??? :-(

Sidami

Sidami Report 27 Dec 2012 22:50

I have been a member now for about 10 years what is the fee now for a year please?