General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Has anybody taken a test drive

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 28 Dec 2012 19:43

in a Ford BMax.
If you have what do you think of them ?

Hubby thinks, sorry, knows that the lack of middle pillar will make getting Mum in and out of the car easier.
I like the look of of the car but have my reserves. Mind the fact that Spain is offering us €2000 to get our old banger off the road makes you think ! ( Our car is a 23yr old boy racer car, we do have a few people want the car but for €2000 I doubt it)

I wouldn´t entertain a Bmax or a brand new car (as in model) normally but do agree with hubby about the body.

So anybody tried one yet ???

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 14 Jan 2013 18:27

Well hubby has gone to have another look at this car taking a Spanish speaking friend (who also happens to be a car nut). They couldn´t test drive (have to make an appointment) but hubby and friend both say it´s the best car for us .....Now why does it have to so ruddy new !

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 14 Jan 2013 20:27

"The horse should pull the cart not push it." - Enzo Ferrarri

The first Anglo-saxon expat in Spain after the Wellesleys was Ernest Hemingway. He had this to say of driving: “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”

Spain and the B-Max ? Anything is possible I guess.

más allá