General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SO WHAT DID SANTA BRING YOU THEN????

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 28 Dec 2012 21:14

?????? :-D :-D :-D

Cooper

Cooper Report 28 Dec 2012 21:21

New Rolling Stones CD of their greatest hits :-D :-D :-D

Teresa

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 28 Dec 2012 21:22

My Kindle with 9000 books on it <3 <3 <3 <3

He also bought me some fingerless mitts with studs and a new scarf with skulls on it. UK here I come :-D

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 28 Dec 2012 21:33

HUBBY gave me 3 pressies on xmas day,i opened the biggest first,imagine my horror when i discovered it was a veg steamer,(his face was a picture and i could hear my sons sniggering in the background) second pressie was three boxes of my favorite chocks(im going to weight watchers and he hates me dieting) i tried to keep calm but its not easy for me being a strong minded female :-D
3rd pressie was a huge hamper of my favorite body shop products,and by this time i was starting to cool down a little bit,then son num 1 stopped sniggering and handed me another parcel,he had been hiding it under his bed for wks since his dad bought it,when i opened it i was made up,a new laptop :-D :-D

ive had to forgive him for the steamer now,

Carol 430181

Carol 430181 Report 28 Dec 2012 21:36

Lots of face creams for the older lady.

Carol :-| :-0 :-(

Kay????

Kay???? Report 28 Dec 2012 23:21

I got 3 fab things from WWF a years donation.

Snow Leopard,
Monkey.
and a Cheeta.

and a years donation to Water Aid.

plus usual pressies.

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 28 Dec 2012 23:43

oh a snow leopard how lovely,was thinking of doing something like that for my grandson,maybe next yr. :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 29 Dec 2012 00:56

Some lavender toiletries, a book about the kitchens at Hampton Court and,what I ask for,"New Towns of the Middle Ages" by Maurice Beresford.

Non-stop rave here!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 29 Dec 2012 01:07

Haven't opened mine yet - I'm having Christmas tomorrow and Sunday :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Dec 2012 09:47

4 mugs, 2 calendars, a pen and a scarf all things that I’d asked for and from OH, a camera which we’d chosen together in Comet’s Fire Sale. :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Dec 2012 12:18

Digital photo frame, £30 worth of Amazon vouchers, £30 worth of Hobbycraft vouchers, lots of craft stuff from OH. bracelet,perfume,DVD Best exotic marigold hotel, CDs Military wives stronger together, Rod McKuen in concert (70s), Jack Jones best of, shoulder bag, socks, 3 key rings, Swarovski ladybird, calender with each month a photo of grandson's wedding. Didn't she do well? Loved it all.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Dec 2012 13:07

Where's the Cuddly Toy? :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 29 Dec 2012 13:08

Full Service on the Car :-D :-D Laphroiag :-D :-D Some very nice Choccies :-) and very nice Aftershave,Oh and a Box of Wine. :-D :-D ;-)

Iris

Iris Report 29 Dec 2012 14:01

new dress (o.h gave me the money). white top ,scarf,bowl of bulbs and a box of goodies from the body shop.

Annina

Annina Report 29 Dec 2012 15:50

I beat everyone,I got a brand new gt grandaughter. :-P :-P :-P

GinN

GinN Report 29 Dec 2012 16:11

My mother in law gave me a large Amyryllis bulb. I'm useless with plants!

Mersey

Mersey Report 29 Dec 2012 20:09

I got a very special pic that means soooo much to me put on a canvas its beautiful..... <3 <3

I also got a ONESY and I love it!! LOL

and other bits and pieces ;-)

Robert

Robert Report 29 Dec 2012 21:31

I hung up a pair of stockings but Santa didn't fill them :-\

*$parkling $andie*

*$parkling $andie* Report 29 Dec 2012 21:56

Mostly the same here Robert :-(

But Santa never forgets my first bottle of perfume he ever bought me ..how he knew Marilyn Monroe wore it I don't know. ;-)

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 29 Dec 2012 22:09

Biscuits...a wide variety of biscuits, I mean enough to hold a coffee morning or two!