General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SO WHAT DID SANTA BRING YOU THEN????

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Dec 2012 05:44

I got my pressie early ~ an ipod, for music :-D

MOTH got new golf shoes :-\

Other bits & pieces, like choccies :-D

Don't laugh, I got Himself a new teapot lol :-D I don't like tea, but was fed up with him moaning about the drippy spout :-(

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 30 Dec 2012 06:10

more clutter but nice clutter ;-) ;-)

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 30 Dec 2012 19:46

CHOCOLATES and I now have to diet, thats not a friendly thing to do is it. :-D :-D :-D

GinN

GinN Report 30 Dec 2012 19:50

Have started off the dreaded amyrillys - you never know, it may flower for me! :-D

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 30 Dec 2012 21:43

you all had lovely pressies,,im on a diet to.just munching my way though a box of maltesers before new yrs day. :-D

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 30 Dec 2012 21:49

We dont' tend to do adult pressies at Christmas...token gifts only...available money goes on the children..though we do make a special fuss of adult birthdays....

So i got my usual Christmas PJs....A cardigan...A bottle of Chateau Neuf du pape and some chocolate bananas and sherbet lemons off the girls lol. All good ! :-D

Wend

Wend Report 30 Dec 2012 22:21

Oooh, I got a lovely snood from my youngest! Also a Chilli Willy seed, which I shall be planting soon, warming gently, and waiting to see what comes up ;-)

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 30 Dec 2012 22:27

my best present was seeing babyS smile, when he seen what he got :-D :-D

but he and mum got me a lovely watch, clothes, smellies, slippers, pj, perfume, bag purse the usual, oh n booze :-D :-D

and then they was my early pressies, 3 weeks in america n a nice new king size bed :-D

Wend

Wend Report 30 Dec 2012 22:33

King size bed Stray! ;-) ;-) <3

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 30 Dec 2012 22:41

havent got round to sleeping in it yet haha, :-P

Wend

Wend Report 30 Dec 2012 22:46

Ooh, let us know when you do ;-) ;-) ;-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 31 Dec 2012 01:07

Amongst other things:

For once, I didn't get soaps that look like chocolates or other goodies!!! :-P

I got real goodies that look like soaps!! :-D

A top from 'East', some new wine glasses (daughter didn't like the ones I have) and a set of my favourites from Body Shop.

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 31 Dec 2012 06:15

I got pj's, bed socks, picture frame art deco one, also 2 posters of art deco :-D

Hazelx

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 31 Dec 2012 21:59

Six books - all of favourite authors, C.D.s, Champneys goodies, lovely photo of OH and g.son taken in summer and transposed on to a canvas. Neither are looking at the camera, on wall in pride of place. I asked for wireless mouse and keyboard and I got them and a hamper arrived from Fortnum & Masons but I have to share with himself!

A very pretty china mug with Queen Elizabeth roses on it. I did very well as I see we all did.