General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Greaders a reminder

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Dec 2012 13:33

Just in case you don't remember what day/date it is let alone year!!!!

The 3rd of January 2013 is the day of the next review. And also suggestions.

I was lucky enough to have £30 worth of Amazon gift cards for Christmas and am looking forward to spending them. Holding them until after the next book vote!

Happy New year to all Greaders :-) :-)

Greenfingers

Greenfingers Report 30 Dec 2012 13:58

In the diary Ann, maybe a little late that day, as it is our grandsons birthday.

Hope you had a Good Christmas

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Dec 2012 15:12

No problem if you are late Jan, I may put it up the day before if I remember to catch our NZ and Australian members.

Yes had a lovely Christmas thank you, hope you did too. :-)

Pammy51

Pammy51 Report 30 Dec 2012 16:26

Thanks, Ann, for some reason I had it in my mind that it was the seventh :-S although I had the correct date written down.

Glad you had a good Christmas

Michelle

Michelle Report 31 Dec 2012 10:28

I was just looking to remind myself that the 3rd was the date. I have finished one book and should have the second finished in the two days off that I have from today.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Dec 2012 12:21

Well done Michelle. I hope Perse and Helen may be looking in as I don't want to bother them with e mails. :-)

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 1 Jan 2013 03:06

Thanks Ann, will try to review one of the books I have read (even if that on the "chosen list").