General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Jan 2013 09:22

ARE YOU ALL ASLEEP,IF IM AWAKE YOU GOT TO BE TOO.
MY FRIEND ALWAYS GO TO THE PUB NYE
LAST NIGHT HE HAD A SNOOZE BEFORE HE WENT OUT
AN WOKE UP TOO LATE TO GOING OUT ,,LOL

badger

badger Report 1 Jan 2013 09:28

Still here Dizzi and have just put a reply onto your other thread ,re smoking. :-D.Have a lovely day ,with your buddies on here ,i issss off to the sons for dinner ,you want a doggy bag brought back? the son is a trained chef ,and does a very neat curry with left overs .Fred.xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Jan 2013 09:31

Sounds good fred.

I am just about here Dizzi, prised myself out of bed!!!

The Border Reiver

The Border Reiver Report 1 Jan 2013 09:34

Good evening Dizzi,
I hope that the new year is better for you than the last one.
I'm about to have my evening meal down here in WA and perhaps I'll have an earlier night as today has been much cooler than the previous week.