General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

david1947

david1947 Report 2 Jan 2013 08:17

Here we go again n n catch it if you ca a an could be a song .Time for another brew i think. :-S :-S

KenSE

KenSE Report 2 Jan 2013 08:28

Try refreshing the display. The tree works for me.

OldYorkshireBloke

OldYorkshireBloke Report 2 Jan 2013 08:30

It's not working for me

Choccy

Choccy Report 2 Jan 2013 08:36

Posted by BM at 00.00 today -

'If you go to open your tree, it will open a new window. Click in the URL and change the 3.3.3 to 3.3.1 and press enter, this works for me'

It works for me too :-)

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 2 Jan 2013 08:49

Mine opens ok

david1947

david1947 Report 2 Jan 2013 15:47

Thanks for your replies .I have just logged on and my tree page is working at the moment .I have my thick head on( URL ? 3.3.3 ? Thanks again
David1947.

Estelle

Estelle Advisor Report 2 Jan 2013 15:57

Hi David, we are really sorry about that. We had a problem with one of our servers that caused the error message in the tree. This has now been fixed.

Kind regards,

Estelle