General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DOUBLE BOOKING

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 4 Jan 2013 10:02

ON MONDAY I HAVE DOUBLE BOOKED MYSELF

I CALLED IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
AND PD NURSE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME
BY MISTAKE
BUT NOT CANCELING EITHER THERE LIKE GOLDDUST
APPOINTMENTS WITH BOTH,
NEED PHYSIO TO STREANGTHAN MY LEGS AND ARMS.

WEIGHED MYSELF THIS MORNING ,STILL 22lb OFF EVEN THOUGH
IM EATING ALL THE TIME..
VERY BORED TRYED GOING OUT WITH OH JUST TO ONE SHOP,GOT THERE OK BUT FROZE BIG TIME DONT KNOW WETHER ITS MY IMAGINATION OR NOT
OR LIKE A PANIC ATTACK,

BOY YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW LONG ITS TOOK TO TYPE THIS OUT

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 4 Jan 2013 10:15

Stick with it Dizzi, its lovely to see you back.Panic attacks can happen to anyone anytime as I well know. My oh gets them and he is so laid back that nothing seems to get to him except when he has one of these. You are a strong person and you will cope just take one day at a time and take it easy. :-D :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 4 Jan 2013 10:15

What are you getting in a panic over Dizzy,?

Pauline $(*-*)$

Pauline $(*-*)$ Report 4 Jan 2013 10:59

Take it easy, Dizzi, it'll take time. :-)

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 4 Jan 2013 11:47

DIZZI Dont stress about double booking one of them may turn up late. Take things easy, you are doing great xxxxxxxxxxx

PatrickM

PatrickM Report 4 Jan 2013 12:19

And if they do turn up at the same time does it matter.

At least they both will know whats going on, and may be able to work out whats the best course of action to take.