General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sports programmes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2013 17:48

I get fed up with various sports programmes over running meaning programmes I want to watch being pushed out.

I wanted to watch the revisit to the military choir in Devon by G Malone but the stupid darts have over run and I haven't even seen an apology. Grrr!

I do actually have it recorded as it is a repeat but on a recorder upstairs as there were three things on at once at Christmas.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 5 Jan 2013 17:55

That is why they put repeat programmes on after some sports event in case they run over and they can change them to something with a shorter run time

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Jan 2013 18:04

They will take "Flog It""off as The Choir has just started.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 5 Jan 2013 18:20

Stupid Darts,,,,,,,,,,, :-|

Fantastic. and its on all week,,,,,,,,,and again tonight........ :-D :-D :-D :-D........love it........ :-D :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2013 19:00

Yes they are forgiven, the choir was great and yes they took flog it off. Kay :-D each to his own

GinN

GinN Report 5 Jan 2013 19:07

I think sport should only be shown on designated sports channels, and leave our other progs on their regular slots. Nothing worse than having your favourite soap shunted around the schedules :-|

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2013 19:37

:-Dwhat Geordie said!

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 5 Jan 2013 19:40

The whole reason I got satellite telly about 12 years ago.

One Sunday afternoon

sport was on BBC1, 2, ITV, C4 and C5

now I have many channels and still not much worth watching except crap reality tv and mind numbing soaps.

Thank goodness for the History Channel(s)....