General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where's Dizzi??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 14 Jan 2013 00:05

anyone seen her today?

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 14 Jan 2013 00:31

Don't think I have seen her post since Carol said she would be off for a few days collecting her thoughts....so I guess she is getting herself sorted with meds and things and hopefully giving herself a bit of a relax so we can enjoy her postings again :-D

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 14 Jan 2013 00:33

Hi Ann
Dizzi is ok, Spoke to her today on the phone. She was saying she is going to try & get some rest. She is doing well but still has a long way to go before she will be back to full health.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 14 Jan 2013 00:48

thanks for that :-)

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 14 Jan 2013 00:58

Your welcome, I'll let Dizzi know you was asking after her when we talk tomorrow.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 14 Jan 2013 05:41

Give Gwen my love too please, hope she makes a little more progress every day

Lizx