General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

dutch (joyce)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

michael2

michael2 Report 14 Jan 2013 10:16

has any body heard from joyce lately ?

Cooper

Cooper Report 14 Jan 2013 12:04

I think she is having a break for a while Michael2,

She did mention that she might do around Christmas time

Teresa

michael2

michael2 Report 14 Jan 2013 12:44

thank you teresa i did send a message last week but did not get a reply hope she is ok. :-) :-)

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 14 Jan 2013 20:38

Yes I too have been worried about her, it's not the same without her two penneth.Elaine.

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 14 Jan 2013 21:04

She phoned me last week and was about to have a camera down investigation. She's not at all well!!

jude x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 15 Jan 2013 07:22

I have been trying to find the right time to call her but will try and make contact today to see how she's doing. It's her hubby's birthday on Friday so hope she is well enough to help him celebrate, his family always try to get together on birthdays.

Lizx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 15 Jan 2013 20:07

Just spoken to Dutch and she is not so good, had some tests, waiting for results on Monday but more tests to be done. Lots of snow where she is and other problems worrying her (when aren't there with her family so far away?) We managed to have a laugh and she sends her love to all her pals. Told her you all asked after her.

Will be talking to her again when I can, probably after Monday's results and will keep folk posted.

Lizxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Jan 2013 06:58

nudging this so people know how Joyce is doing.

Lizx