General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bad Taste... :-)

Page 3 + 1 of 4

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Jan 2013 20:35

Mind you don't get a bit stuck in your mouth ;-)

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Jan 2013 20:33

Wife said "do you want a burger for tea" I said Neigh :-D

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 16 Jan 2013 20:29

Whatever next.......this time next week i suspect I'll be hearing about my Lidl Pony :-D

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Jan 2013 20:25

hey it's something to get you're teeth into & a tail to tell the the young ones with blinkers on. :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Jan 2013 20:18

I have no desire to be saddled with them thank you :-D :-D

Barbinsglos

Barbinsglos Report 16 Jan 2013 20:16

You silly bug I mean burger :-D :-D :-D

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Jan 2013 20:13

Just got a batch of 200 T-SCO burgers cheap? only cost me a pony - they're low in fat, but high in Shergar.? Personally I think they are an ideal mane course and are a stable part of my diet - I tend to eat them on the hoof, although they sometimes give me the trots; so I often say neigh.? Te-co share price trading down, but not furlong. :-)