General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How many threads?

Page 1 + 1 of 4

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 17 Jan 2013 22:47

If that is where Wend wants to be or if thinks she is well I am happy to play along Mr Magoo ;-)

Jill you ant allowed to say snow on this thread its barred :-D

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 17 Jan 2013 22:41

Do you think Wend is on beach in her two piece in Aussie ?...... :-D :-D

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 17 Jan 2013 22:38

Hellloooo back!

Hope all is well here. Have been looking in this week so will catch up at the weekend. Off to garden to check for snow - and make sure dog does the necessary!

Jill
xx

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 17 Jan 2013 22:37

~~~~ Evening Hayley.... :-D

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 17 Jan 2013 22:34

Wend have you moved :-D

Hello Jane long time no see hope you are well.......hows the weather near you...Rose is so bored she is watching it snow .....wonderful :-D

Evening Mr Magoo :-D

Thanks for doing me erands BC dont forget to get your own shopping as well best do 2 trips ;-)

** jumps up and down all excited ...Jillybean ...HELLLLLLOOOOOOO

<3 <3

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 17 Jan 2013 22:33

Still is the night down here in Llareggub. Like being on death row. 30cm to come by morning and on red alert and just eating my last meal. :-( :-(

A dog biscuit :-( :-( :-(

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 17 Jan 2013 22:26

Snow? Someone mentioned that today so I bought TWO bottles of wine on the way home - but forgot the dog biscuit. Still, never mind, hic.

~~~ waves at Hayley ~~~ (and everyone else of course!)

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 17 Jan 2013 22:21

Sunny here in Sussex................don't think so Wend at 10.20 pm...... :-S

Wend

Wend Report 17 Jan 2013 22:15

Sunny here in Sussex :-D :-D :-D

RoseoftheShires

RoseoftheShires Report 17 Jan 2013 22:14

lol I wish I had a really one :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 17 Jan 2013 22:12

If ever I saw a 1,000 thread it was yours, Rose. It warmed me right through. Even my sauna is nothing like as good in this weather as sitting in a hot tub in the middle of a foot of snow :-D :-D

RoseoftheShires

RoseoftheShires Report 17 Jan 2013 22:09

I'll send some your way Jane
Oh I deleted it cause it was getting a bit lonely lol oh and cause its SNOWING it was getting cold brrrrr lol

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 17 Jan 2013 22:07

Didn't see your new thread when I wrote, Rose. A masterpiece. Made me warm and cosy just thinking of you steaming away with your friends :-D :-D

Jane

Jane Report 17 Jan 2013 22:07

Silly Billy Rach :-D......saying that you sometimes get it there and even though just a few miles away it may miss us.But I'm prepared to be holed up lolol.Enough food here to feed an army :-S

RoseoftheShires

RoseoftheShires Report 17 Jan 2013 22:05

S now its not!! see what i did there lololol :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 17 Jan 2013 22:04

I have just put a load of salt on the paths and out on the road. Hoping that will stop snow settling during night (5"-12" expected and on red alert - yes, red alert :-0 :-0)

However, wind is likely to blow the snow round tonight. So I expect it will blow my salt around too.:-(

This is without doubt the best of the many snow threads started today :-D :-D

RoseoftheShires

RoseoftheShires Report 17 Jan 2013 21:54

Oh hi Jane I know I owe you a call ;-) yes I love the SNOW too and yes its snowing here but you saying it isnt snowing where you are? Are you expecting snow? :-D

Jane

Jane Report 17 Jan 2013 21:52

I love SNOW Rach ,but nothing here just yet..Yes you did mention it was snowing :-D :-D

RoseoftheShires

RoseoftheShires Report 17 Jan 2013 21:47

I had to go cause its snowing and I was watching it snow I love snow do you like snow?

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 17 Jan 2013 21:45

Sorry this thread was so bori.....err exciting that I nodded off :-P