General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jokes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 21 Jan 2013 19:11

Where have all the members gone who used to post jokes and cheer us all up? :-\

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 21 Jan 2013 19:15

One of the big jokey threads got lost into cyber space, another died( The Women" thread) i suspect when the owner deleted it. but father pilgrim has one going......and there is one on the games n quizzes board

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 21 Jan 2013 19:23

There used to be at least a couple of jokes and numerous responses each day/night. I've been on line only intermittantly during the past 18 months as most people know and have come back to none. I wondered had everyone with a sense of humour migrated to other sites.

George

George Report 21 Jan 2013 19:26

I don't think jokes seem to go down too well on here unfortunatley.

George

Wend

Wend Report 21 Jan 2013 19:33

George, which have you gone incognito? You look so serious :-(

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 21 Jan 2013 19:45

Wend,..............What IS your avatar pic?

Bob

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 21 Jan 2013 19:47

Looks like Clyde, Bob. :-D :-D

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 21 Jan 2013 19:51

Wend ,there`s a cute piccie of him when he was youngster its on the Banterloonies Forum. ;-)

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 21 Jan 2013 19:53

What happened George, I remember George of Westbury tellling Jokes, did someone report them or what.