General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Babies laughing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Jan 2013 03:15

The happiest sound in the world!

Always makes me laugh along with them.

Here's one:

http://lifestyle.ninemsn.com.au/viralvideo/278497/baby-laughs-uncontrollably-at-dog-eating-popcorn.glance

PS I wanted to add this to the thread of what dogs eat, but couldn't find it :-D

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 22 Jan 2013 04:44

Hi Scozz,

I totally agree, a babies laughter is infectious. My daughter showed me a youtube clip of a baby having hysterics as his dad made popping noises with his mouth. :-)
Delightful.

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 22 Jan 2013 04:46

Love the clip !!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Jan 2013 06:05

I've just spent at least half an hour looking on YouTube for laughing babies :-D

This is the last one I looked at (babies & dogs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLX_h2UnAU4

I've gotta get a life :-D :-D :-(

Cooper

Cooper Report 22 Jan 2013 14:00

Ah Scozz, that's made me smile :-D

Teresa

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 22 Jan 2013 14:19

Have a look at my 'Thats better' thread on 19th. Jan Scozz
it gets me going every time. :-D
Emma. :-) :-)

Janet

Janet Report 22 Jan 2013 16:07

Remember our first child when she was 4 months she started laughing, presumably at herself in the mirror which in turn made us laugh. I've never forgotten the moment and I must have told her a dozen times or more. Just love adverts which show babies laughing.
Having said that I hate to see someone tickling a child with the idea that they are enjoying it because they are laughing. it is only a release of tension and I would never allow anyone to tickle my children. I hated it as a child ...and still do.-jl

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 22 Jan 2013 16:10

Janet, you are lucky someone still wants to tickle you! :-D :-D

Janet

Janet Report 22 Jan 2013 16:16

LOL-ButtercupFields I am not. Believe it or not my neighbour chose to do it two years ago. Don't know what possessed him, he couldn't have chosen anyone worse. Result, no communication. I guess he was celebrating his retirement.-j

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 22 Jan 2013 16:21

:-D :-D :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 22 Jan 2013 16:25

My grandson is four and has the most infectious laugh, I was on the phone to him the other evening and during the conversation I said something, and he laughed and I said “what are you laughing at” and he said” I don't know”, as we continued to chat he was laughing so much I found myself joining in. When we said bye bye, I could still hear the laugh in his voice. I laughed every time I thought about it. OH asked his son what little chap was laughing about, but he said he would not say what it was............. <3 <3