General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Babies laughing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Jan 2013 03:15

The happiest sound in the world!

Always makes me laugh along with them.

Here's one:

http://lifestyle.ninemsn.com.au/viralvideo/278497/baby-laughs-uncontrollably-at-dog-eating-popcorn.glance

PS I wanted to add this to the thread of what dogs eat, but couldn't find it :-D

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 22 Jan 2013 04:44

Hi Scozz,

I totally agree, a babies laughter is infectious. My daughter showed me a youtube clip of a baby having hysterics as his dad made popping noises with his mouth. :-)
Delightful.

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 22 Jan 2013 04:46

Love the clip !!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Jan 2013 06:05

I've just spent at least half an hour looking on YouTube for laughing babies :-D

This is the last one I looked at (babies & dogs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLX_h2UnAU4

I've gotta get a life :-D :-D :-(

Cooper

Cooper Report 22 Jan 2013 14:00

Ah Scozz, that's made me smile :-D

Teresa

GoldenGirl1

GoldenGirl1 Report 22 Jan 2013 14:19

Have a look at my 'Thats better' thread on 19th. Jan Scozz
it gets me going every time. :-D
Emma. :-) :-)

Janet

Janet Report 22 Jan 2013 16:07

Remember our first child when she was 4 months she started laughing, presumably at herself in the mirror which in turn made us laugh. I've never forgotten the moment and I must have told her a dozen times or more. Just love adverts which show babies laughing.
Having said that I hate to see someone tickling a child with the idea that they are enjoying it because they are laughing. it is only a release of tension and I would never allow anyone to tickle my children. I hated it as a child ...and still do.-jl

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 22 Jan 2013 16:10

Janet, you are lucky someone still wants to tickle you! :-D :-D

Janet

Janet Report 22 Jan 2013 16:16

LOL-ButtercupFields I am not. Believe it or not my neighbour chose to do it two years ago. Don't know what possessed him, he couldn't have chosen anyone worse. Result, no communication. I guess he was celebrating his retirement.-j

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 22 Jan 2013 16:21

:-D :-D :-D

Paula+

Paula+ Report 22 Jan 2013 16:25

My grandson is four and has the most infectious laugh, I was on the phone to him the other evening and during the conversation I said something, and he laughed and I said “what are you laughing at” and he said” I don't know”, as we continued to chat he was laughing so much I found myself joining in. When we said bye bye, I could still hear the laugh in his voice. I laughed every time I thought about it. OH asked his son what little chap was laughing about, but he said he would not say what it was............. <3 <3