General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Quest

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Jan 2013 00:07

I am recovering tonight from going to the vet in utterly vile weather.

The cat and I are both fine thank you but I had to have a large build-up of money removed again!

It is tipping down cold,horrible rain and looks set to continue doing so.

I bet it doesn't stop Sir Fred from riding out in his quest to find the sausage sandwich tomorrow though!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Jan 2013 00:19

What's up with the pud, Sharron?

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Jan 2013 00:31

The puddy tat? Jabs and grope time.

The old man? Shopping on the bus day tomorrow,come Hell or high water.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Jan 2013 00:43

:-D
Mine don't get jabs - I'm a lax owner.
The two cats I got microchipped and neutered were a failure.
One had to go back (allegedly neutered when we got her) after she had kittens- it was either her or the 3 kits, decided it was easier to rehome 1 rather than 3. Her daughter, who came with her from the Cats protection league was microchipped and spayed - then went to live on the allottments!!
The 3 kits, now aged 6 are spayed/neutered and de-flead regularly, but that's it.

Say 'hello' to a vet, and that's a tenner gone.
I paid £200 when one idiot kit had an argument with a car on a bank holiday. By the time the vet was ready to see him, he was eating dry cat food - with a broken jaw!!!
I feel I shouldn't have bothered taking him back!
Mind you, he was very 'punk' with a quarter inch of wire descending from his chin.

Will the buses run tomorrow? Can't you con Fred?

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Jan 2013 11:59

Well,it's coming down in bucketfuls but the call of the sausage sandwich is too great to resist.

He's off on the bus.

Saves me having to cook him a sausage sandwich I suppose!