General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TV HOUSEWIVES

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 27 Jan 2013 11:34

pmsl Kay :-D :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 25 Jan 2013 20:46

mind this is how the ladies in the Boro live,,,,,,,, :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D,am going to have to sample it,,,,,,, ;-)

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 25 Jan 2013 19:18

orange county are the ones i enjoy the most
the beverly hills ones fight all the time

and the new york house wives i just cant get into :-( :-(

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 25 Jan 2013 19:03

i love the orange county housewives show, but cant get into none of the others lol

Kay????

Kay???? Report 25 Jan 2013 18:21

What a shallow false sad old bunch they are.......they are really short of something worth while to do. :-P

Jane

Jane Report 25 Jan 2013 18:16

I certainly wouldn't fit in there then Dizzi lol.Yes I have watched them .I think they are a bunch of bitchy women ,with stupid plumped up lips ,plastic looking faces ,and poor little dogs carried around like handbags dressed in ridiculous outfits.......I love it :-D :-S

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 25 Jan 2013 18:00

HAVE YOU SEEN THE REAL HOUSEWIVES
BEVERLY HILLS AND ORANGE COUNTY
MONEY MONEY MONEY BUT THEIR ALWAYS
FIGHTING AND ARE THEY BITCHY DONT THINK
ANYONE OVER SIZE 8 WOULD BE ALOWED
IN THEIR GROUP,