General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who Do You Think You Are 2013

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 29 Jan 2013 14:21

We are holding a free draw, we have 4 single tickets to give away for this event, it's being held at London Olmypia, Kennsington High Street, for 3 days, 22 - 24 February 2013. Please add your name to this post and we will put all the names in the hat and the first 4 names out will win a ticket, please do not enter your name if you cannot attend as this would be a waste of a ticket. The tickets are valid for entry on any of the 3 days, Fri, Sat or Sun. Winners are responsible for their own travel and other expenses. Draw closes on Friday 15th February and a post will be added to this one naming the winners on Saturday 16th.

Ron
www.genealogyprinters.com

Von

Von Report 29 Jan 2013 14:45

Could you add me please Ron
Thanks
Von

emeritus

emeritus Report 29 Jan 2013 19:43

Thanks Carol,
Would you please add my name to your list.
Regards emeritus

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 30 Jan 2013 13:08

Sorry can not attend but a lovely offer from Ron and Carol.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 31 Jan 2013 12:05

Nudge - LA Gooner and I had a wonderful time last year, courtesy of Ron and Carol.

Dame*Shelly*(

Dame*Shelly*("\(*o*)/") Report 31 Jan 2013 12:05

just nugeing as thread has fell of the page

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Feb 2013 12:29

Nudge for the weekend site users

If any one is put off asking because the offer is for a single ticket, you can purchase an additional one (there might be a handling charge)

http://goo.gl/qfqGD

Quote ANC13 for a single ticket @ £13
Quote ANC2422 for 2 tickets @ £22

It's a wonderful day out - do add your names to be entered into the draw. It's genuine offer with no catch - unless you count supplying Ron and his helpers with the occassional cup of tea!

:-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 2 Feb 2013 16:34

Would you please add my name to the list for the draw?

Thanks, Ron.

Maddie

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 2 Feb 2013 17:22

Have already bought mine :-( see you there!!!!

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 5 Feb 2013 13:29

Still time for names to be added

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 8 Feb 2013 17:47

This has slipped to Page 5!!!!!

nudge.

Jean

Jean Report 9 Feb 2013 11:36

Thanks for the offer Ron,

Could you please add my name to the list ,

Cheers
jean

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 10 Feb 2013 22:52

Slipped again

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 12 Feb 2013 22:08

caught you again!

Carol

Carol Report 14 Feb 2013 09:38

Last day for entering.

Carol
www.genealogyprinters.com

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 14 Feb 2013 09:55

Could you please add my name also. Thanks :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Feb 2013 10:00

Sorry, I will not be able to make event after all this year. Can you please remove my name and many thanks for your kind offer.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Feb 2013 10:08

Don't worry LG - My earlier post is now editted to remove any suggestion that we'd like to be entered into the draw.

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 14 Feb 2013 17:53

nudge

Carol

Carol Report 15 Feb 2013 13:06

The draw has been made and the lucky winners are - Von - Jean - Motown Gal & Emeritus, if the winners can send me their snail mail address by private email email address below. Not on this board, I'll post out the tickets, if there has been a change of circumstances and you can no longer go please advise by email.

Carol
info@genealogyprinters.com