General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julia in Derbyshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 30 Jan 2013 19:11

HI JULIA

GAVE MYSELF A HELL OF A SCARE TOO,HOPE
YOUR OKAY XXX

Julia

Julia Report 30 Jan 2013 18:13

Hello Sallie, Wend and Dizzie, thanks for posting.
I hope you are all keeping well.
Dizzie, you gave us all, one mighty scare, so make sure that you take plenty of care.
Off for the night now.

Speaks tomorrow

Julia in Derbyshire

Julia

Julia Report 30 Jan 2013 18:12

Hello Sallie, Wend and Dizzie, thanks for posting.
I hope you are all keeping well.
Dizzie, you gave us all, one mighty scare, so make sure that you take plenty of care.
Off for the night now.

Speaks tomorrow

Julia in Derbyshire

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 30 Jan 2013 16:29

HI JULIA
GLAD YOUR BACK

Wend

Wend Report 30 Jan 2013 15:52

Jooooliaaaaa - thank gawd you're back - it's been so quiet on here without you :-D

Hope you're well now.

Julia

Julia Report 30 Jan 2013 14:14

Thank you all for your 'welcome's' back.
Over the holiday period, which I do appreciate that people had other things to do, I only saw Wend a couple of times, Prickles I saw was occupied on the other thread, and I didn't see anything of Island. So, I hope all are well.

Buttercup, you never cease to make me laugh. Thank you.

Julia in Derbyshire

PS. If I dare to mention it, I did notice that the first page, when opening up this morning, was bereft of a person. Whoops. Am I missing something.

Sallie

Sallie Report 30 Jan 2013 14:11

Hi Julia,

Like the others I've been wondering if you were alright......nice to see you posting again.

Take care.

Love, Sallie.x

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 30 Jan 2013 14:02

Ahhhhhh Julia is back. All is right with the world <3 ;-)

GoldenGirl1

GoldenGirl1 Report 30 Jan 2013 13:13

Good to see you back Julia :-)

Emma

Merlin

Merlin Report 30 Jan 2013 13:08

Glad your OK Julia,see you,ve been breaking the hearts of the Docs again :-D,keep well **M**. :-D :-D ;-)

Paula+

Paula+ Report 30 Jan 2013 12:07

Hello Julia. I am so pleased to see you back. It has certainly been very "lively" on here of late.

Take care. :-D

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 30 Jan 2013 11:58

Glad you are OK

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Jan 2013 11:58

Hello Julia, good to see you and to see that you are OK. You are missed when you don't appear on here. :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Jan 2013 11:50

Nice to see you Julia :-) xx

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 30 Jan 2013 10:52

Hello Julia

Welcome back and a very good morning to you.

<3

P.S..........i posted loads and loads of very, very interwesting threads recently but i have deleted them now.

Such a shame because you would have thoroughly enjoyed them. ;-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 30 Jan 2013 10:52

Hello Julia Glad your alright x can get a bit much sometimes on Gr .but a break from it can help Take care Barbra :-)

Julia

Julia Report 30 Jan 2013 10:42

Hiya All, and thank you Chippie, for your concern.

Yes I have been in St. Elsewhere again, Jan 2nd., and also have keyboard trouble, which I am still trying to sort out.

But, I was not very happy with the Chat board over the Christmas and New Year period, and thought it best to keep off for a while, rather than, express how I feel, and incur a life ban.

Also, I have been very engrossed in my Crochet work, and seem to be 'producing' items, at the rate of knots, which I am enjoying very much.

I will have a readthrough the pages, and see if there is anything that takes my intererest, and contribute.

Once again, many,many thanks.

Julia in Derbyshire

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 30 Jan 2013 10:10

Julia did mention at Christmas that she had problems with her Computer/Laptop.

So i hope it's the pooter that's poorley at not her.

Hurry back Julia. x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Jan 2013 09:59

Hi Chippy,

We haven't seen her either. She does spend quite a bit of time in hospital for treatment but this has been longer than usual so I too hope she is ok.

Hope you can come back soon Julia

chippie

chippie Report 30 Jan 2013 09:48

I always read all the General Chat but very rarely comment. Have not seen anything from Julia recently hope she is well. x