General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JUST WANTED TO SAY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 30 Jan 2013 10:15

Thank you to all who gave surpport to my Grandaughter Rachel when her Grandfather was ill ,he sadly died yesterday at 6 0clock in the morning Rachel is heatbroken and i can not do anything for her as im not very well hence not been on boards .but just had to say thank you to my friends and could i ask for prayers and thoughts for Rachel ,Phil and there little family
Rachel my heart is with you all if i could get there i would but you know i cant travel alone and am waiting for the hospital to get in touch ,stay strong my love now your Grandad is at peace R.I.P George
Love Nan en Janxx

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 30 Jan 2013 20:19

Still thinking of others love. I will say a prayer for the family and George.We do mis you, hope you are better soon. Elaine. <3 t u.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 31 Jan 2013 06:31

Joyce, your Rachel is strong like you and altho she is upset she knows she did all she could for George after his illness. His suffering is over now. I hope Rachel will remember good times and take comfort from them.

Hope things improve for you soon, wish the docs would pull their fingers out and find out why you are so unwell.

Take care

love
Lizxx