General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 4 Feb 2013 20:07

Dear Vincent: I am feeling pretty sad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were not in prison, you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days. I remember you in my prayers. Fr. Louis

Dear Df. Louis. Whatever you do, don't dig up the garden. That's where the money is buried. Thanks for your prayers. Vinnie.

At 4am the next morning FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any money. They apologized to the old priest and left. That same day the old priest received another letter.

Dear Fr. Louis, Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances. Vinnie.

♥†۩ Carol   Paine ۩†♥

♥†۩ Carol Paine ۩†♥ Report 4 Feb 2013 20:09

:-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 4 Feb 2013 20:12

Very funny :-D :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 4 Feb 2013 20:15

Brilliant joke :-D :-D :-D

Gives me an idea of how to get my garden dug over for the Spring ;-)

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 4 Feb 2013 20:15

:-D :-D like it :-D

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 4 Feb 2013 20:18

I suppose one could say where there's a will there's a way ;-)