General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

corrie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 5 Feb 2013 01:06

after watching corrie tonight, i think its time to get rid of gale or gail. well past her sell by date. and non of the street will have to pay the bedroom tax, it should be called lodger street. no one unemployed or on j.s.a. or going to a food bank. show life as it is. if you are late to sign on. they will dock you a weeks money. good story line with our ty and ruby...what a gorgeous baby he or she is.. needs to be brought up to date.

BrianW

BrianW Report 5 Feb 2013 08:24

Never watch soap in our house, so couldn't care less.
Can't imagine why people take them so seriously, the story lines are rubbish and repetetive and the acting is as bad.

JustJean

JustJean Report 5 Feb 2013 08:31

Couldnt agree more Jean, this episode was the worst acting by the chinless wonder I have ever seen, I couldnt believe how awful it was...why oh why has she reverted to the little girl acting, I do hope they sort her out soon. and while they are at it how about sorting David out too..... some of the story lines are getting silly and unbelievable now, every house is like a tardis, and I find the story lines very fragmented.... rant over... :-S

love Jean x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Feb 2013 09:13

If I was Gail I would have Audrey for receiving stolen money. Ok ok I know it is a soap but surely even though Audrey feels justified in taking the money because Lewis took hers, this actual money is/was Gail's so it is stolen.