General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eastenders, I don't usually watch it or

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 8 Feb 2013 23:30

Thanks Kay x Its a shame, not the best actors I know - but maybe to do with the scripts cos they really touched a nerve tonight.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Feb 2013 21:54

I thought the acting of those two was really good and it was so sad. I knew she was going out of it but they made it so realistic. Strange as I haven't always thought their acting was that good.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 8 Feb 2013 21:36

wow Maddie,,,,,,,,,where you been girl.nice to see a return.

No Rose dont watch the soaps either ,,,,,and theres only a round up which aint very riveting.......

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 8 Feb 2013 21:29

Muffy I haven't followed the story, first time I've watched in ages....I don't know who half the people are any more lol.

Maddiecow, I'm glad I wasn't the only one! :-)

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 8 Feb 2013 21:25

I watched it and cried all the way through.
:-\

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 8 Feb 2013 21:21

I watched it too...also thought the acting was very good...but the story line was poor imho.........anyhow...off to watch the Marie Antoinette doc. now..x

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 8 Feb 2013 20:42

any soaps these days, but did tonight, and thought the performance by the two actors who play Zainab ( sp) and Massoud was terrific...and heartbreaking, made me cry along with them :-(

anyone else watch or was the drama on here too riveting?