General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The last episode of 'Lewis'

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Feb 2013 22:19

Hello Ann :-) I seem to be finding less and less on tv that I want to watch these days, so Lewis going will leave another gap, I liked seeing Oxford too, I spent a very happy day there once .

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Feb 2013 22:14

Yes, sad too, thought Lewis and Hathaway (characters and actors) worked well together, sad we won't be seeing them any more.

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Feb 2013 22:13

I did 'sniff' Gwynne, lol what with this and crying over 'It's a wonderful life' a few days ago I am going to have to take shares in a tissue company I think :-)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 11 Feb 2013 22:09

*sniff*

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Feb 2013 22:08

sad to see that the series has ended, I have enjoyed watching the dynamics of the relationship as much as I have the 'investigations'. But I am glad they didn't kill the characters off! :-D