General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Susanne stars in first member video!

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 19 Feb 2013 23:17

Many ancestors added to my tree since then to Bob, plus 3 extra Grandchildren, and 11 birthdays :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 19 Feb 2013 22:38

Much water under the bridge,since then Lynda........

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 19 Feb 2013 22:32

well done susanne, :-D

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 19 Feb 2013 22:29

Well done Suzanne.
Do we know Suzanne by that name on the boards?

GR - why must you have that tinny music playing throughout the video? It's not only incredibly irritating but rather distracts the viewer from what Suzanne is saying :-)

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 19 Feb 2013 21:49

Ohhh is there a prize for being first at posting anything on here? If there is, I'm hoping it's something in a large brown envelope, could you send mine in the post as I was the first person to post on GR :-D

Edit> By the way does , does Susanne post under her name, or does she use another ? Would be nice to know if we "know" her :-D

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 19 Feb 2013 20:28

Does it really matter who was first?

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 19 Feb 2013 20:04

GR, please clarify "first member video".

Where is She Wray's video, please? I cannot find it; there used to be a link to it on the home page of the site, and I was under the impression that her video was the first member video.

Genes

Genes Advisor Report 19 Feb 2013 10:10

Some of you may know Susanne from the boards. She has kindly featured in our first member video - Read more and watch her video here http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/blog/genes-news/archive/2013/2/19/susannes-hot-tips
If you would like to feature in a video please contact theteam@genesreunited.co.uk