General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A genealogy question, now there's a shock :)

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 25 Feb 2013 22:17

That's right Sue, I now hope you are going to tell me that you are a long lost cousin, and have both trees going back to year dot...I didn't think so :-D

Have you found something?

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 25 Feb 2013 22:50

According to Elizabeth's death notice on FMP she was 89 yrs old,which makes her born any month after end of March 1811 til Dec 1811.

Just going to dig a bit deeper on Familysearch.

I am almost sure that she was born in England,(Gut feeling) not Portugal as she would only remember living there from being little.

Will get back to you if I find anything important.

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 25 Feb 2013 23:38

Sue on every census 1841-1891, she says she was born in Portugal, so I'm pretty sure she would have been. Thanks for looking though :-D