General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What I over-heared !

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dopeydoc

Dopeydoc Report 27 Feb 2013 11:33

Waiting at a bus stop the other day I heared some Muslim youngsters talking , saying it quite loud ,

The Fanatics come over here to live and take our benefits , they do not want to live back home because of the way of life, but they try to change our way of living and freedom , by trying to change the rules here to same as back home .
If they want the way of life back home, go back home.

I had put it to the back of my mind then yesterday in the METRO,
HATE CLERIC QATADA WINS PROTEST BAN AT HIS HOME !

Made me think of the conversation I over-heared, he wants Muslim laws here etc , BUT DOES NOT WANT TO LIVE IN HIS OWN COUNTRY OR AFRAID TO ? ,

TERESA MAY get him and the others WHO DO NOT LIKE IT HERE, deported back SOON AS POSSIBLE !

Let the Muslims who like living here, enjoy their freedom , etc , LIVE IN PEACE , with-out beeing put in their category !

terryj

terryj Report 27 Feb 2013 14:27

i don't understand why it takes us years and france does it in hours

Dopeydoc

Dopeydoc Report 1 Mar 2013 18:51

IN THE METRO THE OTHER DAY, A YOUNG MUSLIM GIRL AGE 15yrs , RAPED BY HER STEP-FATHER , A VICTIM , HAS BEEN ORDERED TO HAVE 100 LASHES SOON AS SHE REACHES 18YRS ?

SHIRA LAW , SHE IS A CHILD !

A VICTIM !

SHIRA LAW HERE IN ENGLAND, YOUNG MUSLIM GIRLS, BEWARE !

Sharron

Sharron Report 1 Mar 2013 19:16

Isn't it the same when Christians go to live in Muslim countries and openly break their laws?

If you want to go to an oil rich Muslim country to make your fortune,just stay dry while you are there.

George

George Report 1 Mar 2013 19:49

I see there has been over 100 views on this thread but only one person adding,

I think the problem on here is that if you say something against the Muslims you immediately get labelled as a racist bigot, even though your comments are not against a race of people but against a religion.
Regarding Britain not deporting these hate clerics is we don't have the balls.

How Muslim clerics can preach hatred and incite murder and get away with it is beyond me, you never seem to hear the majority of the Muslim leaders here, come out and condemn them.

You read about some terrible thing happening in the Christian faith, abusing of children and adults, money laundering, slavery, and not so long ago supporting terrorism in Ireland, but nothing compared to what we are reading about sections of the Muslim faith now.
Terrorist attacks against people, murder on a large scale, shooting children, (the girl shot in the head because she wanted to go to school), decapitating people, the list goes on.

I really don't care if anyone is a Muslim, a Christian or of any other religious leaning,

George