General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

updated from the 14th Feb

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 23 Mar 2013 06:30

I dont come on here much now due to many health issues but some of you were so kind to put your kind thoughts on for my two Grandaughters when they lost there Grandfather in feb,well yesterday Rachels F.I.L past away and now the 3 little ones have lost both Grandfathers with in month ,please could i ask for your surport for Rachel and Phil and there young family also Phils mum who is due for heart op next week they did,nt manage to make it to the hospital just 5 mins he died before they got there,thank you sorry its sad news again nice start to this year already thank you
Dutchxy

Diane

Diane Report 23 Mar 2013 06:58

Hello Dutch <3

so sorry to hear this sad news and the 3 little one's are in my thoughts as well as the rest of the family.
My condolences to you all <3

take care

love Diane x x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Mar 2013 08:02

Oh Joyce, how sad for Phil and Rachel and Phil's Mum, to lose someone so close to being at the hospital, but maybe he wouldn't have been able to be saved anyway. Hard for his Mum to have to cope with her op next week but I am sure she will get lots of support.

Hope they can cope with the heartache, and the children will help keep them going.

Love
Lizxx

GinN

GinN Report 23 Mar 2013 14:17

I'm so sad to hear about this, Dutch. Thinking about you and your family, what an awful time for you all

Lynda x

Cooper

Cooper Report 23 Mar 2013 14:42

Thinking of your family at this sad time Dutch

Teresa x

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 23 Mar 2013 14:52

THinking of you all at this sad time. <3 <3 <3 <3

dutch

dutch Report 25 Mar 2013 07:13

Thank you for your kind replys i have pass them on to my Rachel and Phil and the family ,and they said thank you my 7 year old G.Grandson said Mummy we have loverly clothers lots of loverly toys but no family as im the only Grand and G.Gparent left on Rachels side they have all past away but i told them im still here but just abit far away,and now can only travel if someone takes me and brings me back ,so my husband will be taking me by ferry for the last t time ,and they can,t visit me as i don,t have any room for them plus they dont have any passports which is alot for 5 of them

Dutchx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Mar 2013 07:20

Morning Joyce, the children know you are still around, as you make such an effort to stay in touch, so don't feel bad. I am sure at some point the family will visit you and find somewhere to stay nearby. Just take one day at a time and stop worrying about the future. Get yourself well enough to make that visit in August or whenever, and go from there

will talk to you later this week, take care

Lizxx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 25 Mar 2013 09:22

So sorry to hear this sad news, Joyce, just bear up and take one day at a time.........

best wishes to you and yours though......
Bob

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 25 Mar 2013 09:40

Sorry to read this Dutch.You take care now xx

jude xx

julia of sussex

julia of sussex Report 25 Mar 2013 10:28

Thinking of you all at this sad time xx sorry not been in touch things very difficult at home at the moment . take care love to jan

julia xxx

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 25 Mar 2013 11:28

Hello Joyce, So sorry to her this news, how awful for the family especially the little ones.

Perhaps when things settle down, you might consider SKYPE, you can chat and see the family at the same time. My cousin uses it all the time from England to her family in USA, they love it.

Look after yourself

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 25 Mar 2013 14:19

Thinking of you all Joyce...look after yourself as well
Brenda x x <3

Lady Cutie

Lady Cutie Report 25 Mar 2013 17:41

Hi Dutch ,
sending my thoughts to you all .
I wont be on GR anymore after today as i'm not renewing my membership . So take care Dutch and look after your self <3xx
Hazel

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 25 Mar 2013 21:28

oh dutch

once again such sad news. :-(

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 25 Mar 2013 22:43

Dear Dutch

Hello

I am very sorry to hear this.

Caring thoughts to you all.

Take gentle care