General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New credit card

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winterose

Winterose Report 27 Mar 2013 07:31

Hi all; i'm trying to pay my annual sub, & have tried all the various icons but nothing that says New credit card number. Please help/!!

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 Mar 2013 07:53

When I changed mine I could only do it after receiving an email from genes saying they couldn't renew my subs as the card wasnt valid . They sent a link where I could put in the new nos,

Winterose

Winterose Report 27 Mar 2013 07:56

Thanks Shirley, it makes good sense!

Kucinta

Kucinta Report 28 Mar 2013 16:58

Found this:

"We don't actually store your card details online.

If you want to use a different card for your auto-renewal payment, you can do so from two weeks before your renewal payment is due.

Here’s how you can change the card details.

• Select the option to renew your membership on your Genes Reunited homepage by clicking on 'subscribe'.

• Choose the membership package that you'd like.

• Click on the green box titled 'Subscribe'. This is to the right of the payment options list.

• If you are a Platinum subscriber you’ll see the Additional Features page where you can add other records to your package. Standard members won’t see this page.

• This will take you to the payment page. Please ignore the box at the top prompting you to enter your password.

• Go down to the next section and enter the new card details.

This will then be the card we’ll use for future payments."