General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

This is a joyful way to start the day

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 30 Mar 2013 04:49

http://www.bancsabadell.tv/eventos/cultura/

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Mar 2013 06:00

Thankyou!

That was absolutely wonderful.

:-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 30 Mar 2013 06:58

Wasn't it just, Scozz? I loved all the children trying to conduct, a lovely way to introduce them to music other than pop and rap!

Lizx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 30 Mar 2013 15:31

Anyone else want cheering up?

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 30 Mar 2013 15:41

Brill Liz.......the childrens faces :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 31 Mar 2013 10:29

I loved the child (girl?) in red who climbed the light pole, and the little girl who stood there at the beginning, and for a long time........ where was she at the end?

<3

I've watched that clip at least three times, and sent it to just about everybody in my address book :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 1 Apr 2013 04:36

I saw that girl climbing the lamp post, no one was near her and I was concerned she might fall but she was hanging on with one arm and conducting with the other lol

Lizx

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 1 Apr 2013 05:20

Makes such a nice change to see happy smiling faces in the street, they were really enjoying it. Excellent :-)