General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Worried /update

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 3 Apr 2013 06:13

please could you wish me well as im going the hospital this morning to have camera up ,already had one down there trying to find out why my blood count is so low and i have no iron in my blood i have,nt been well for some time now so hoping they can find out what is wrong,and also have something wrong with my kidneys ,i will no the out come next weds thank you
Love Dutchxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 3 Apr 2013 07:13

Good luck Joyce, hope the procedure isn't too horrible and there will be a result which can be easily treated to improve your health.

Take care, will talk to you soon

Lizx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 3 Apr 2013 07:46

Hope they find out what's causing you to be ill, Joyce.

michael2

michael2 Report 3 Apr 2013 08:52

Good luck joyce hope every thing goes well for you. <3

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 3 Apr 2013 08:58

Good luck with the hospital today, the not knowing is the hardest part usually. Whatever the outcome at least you will have an answer to your problems.

xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Apr 2013 09:01

Hope all goes well at the hospital Joyce and that they can find the problem. All your friends will be thinking of you. <3

dutch

dutch Report 3 Apr 2013 09:18

thank you all im just leaving now as have tobe there 11 oclock Micheal have pm you
dutchx

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 3 Apr 2013 09:35

Hope all goes well and they find out what the problem is and then can make you better
Love Mary xx

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 3 Apr 2013 09:45

Thinking of you Joyce.
It's good that you are being investigated to find out the problem,and then it can be treated.
I have a similar procedure in about 3 weeks.
Let us know how you get on.
Very best wishes
Brenda x x

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 3 Apr 2013 10:13

Hello Dutch...

Hope all goes well for you, take care and will be thinking of you x

jude xx

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Apr 2013 10:50

Good luck Joyce,
very best wishes

Rose and Dan xx

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 3 Apr 2013 10:50

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts. hope everything is ok. <3 <3 <3

ChAoTicintheNewYear

ChAoTicintheNewYear Report 3 Apr 2013 11:19

Good luck Joyce

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 3 Apr 2013 11:23

Good luck Dutch and don't worry too much. I have had more cameras than Google up down and around ...and am still here! BC XX

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 3 Apr 2013 11:46

I hope today will provide answers Dutch and then they can help treat your symptoms.

Hoping all goes well.

Gwyn

JustJean

JustJean Report 3 Apr 2013 13:46

Hope all goes well for you Joyce, sending love and prayers...

love Jean xx

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 3 Apr 2013 20:36

Aw Dutch, been there done that, most undignified. However, at least if there is anything to find they will find it and then mend you. Winter doesn't make one feel any better, but you've got to be ok for August. I am thinking of you love, hang in there. Exx <3

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 3 Apr 2013 21:21

my daughter age 23 is having the same procedure done on fri,she has a six wk old baby born by c-section on 14th feb,she has not been right since,my dad age 72 and who has serious heart probs has had the same thing done several times.

dont worry you will be fine

Wend

Wend Report 3 Apr 2013 21:25

Best wishes to you Dutch x

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 3 Apr 2013 23:00

how did it go then dutch?

hope you were ok :-D