General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Great British class calculator

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 3 Apr 2013 21:51

Took the test and came out middle class - well I ain't that I am working class and proud of it. :-D

BrianW

BrianW Report 3 Apr 2013 23:06

Haven't taken the test but know where I would get marked down: little social life; don't do sport; don't do theatre; don't do classical music.

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 4 Apr 2013 00:37

I am Traditional Working Class.

That's okay then.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 4 Apr 2013 01:11

Traditional working class and proud of it

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 4 Apr 2013 01:23

there is actually a hidden eighth class - if you put yourself down as ex Tesco worker you come out in that sub class - allegedly