General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where would you like to own a home?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 5 Apr 2013 11:19

The farm house where I was born in cornwall its a holiday home nome now and changed so much so can't go back. :-( :-(

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 5 Apr 2013 10:34

Just about anywhere on/around Lake Como so that I can see a view of the lake.

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 5 Apr 2013 10:05

Pontypandy. Penthouse where I can see the fire station and the appliances rushing out to all the hillside fires that are being set by schoolchildren this week. :-(

The hills are alight with the sound of........ Poor poor sheep.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 5 Apr 2013 07:58

Having lived and worked there my choice would be the beautiful Island of Iona with views of Staffa and the Island of Mull :-)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 5 Apr 2013 07:41

Paris. Penthouse flat where I can see the most beautiful city in the world below me.

K

K Report 5 Apr 2013 07:27

I love the view we have now of the Malverns. It is always changing and at the moment they are white with snow

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Apr 2013 07:21

I'd be happy at Sheringham with a view to the sea or within a short walk of the sea.

Of course, if money was no object, I might think of more exotic places but this dream is more realistic

Lizx

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 4 Apr 2013 22:22

Port St Mary - near the golf course for OH and looking out over rocks and sea for me! Back to my roots.

GinN

GinN Report 4 Apr 2013 22:16

On the Northumbrian coast, next to one of its wonderful beaches, with a panoramic view of the sea. I'd sit for hours just watching its moods - bliss! :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 4 Apr 2013 22:01

Ah yes that could be my second home Lynda :-D Of course I would have one of the best views in the world. The magnificent Emirates Stadium :-D :-D :-D

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 4 Apr 2013 21:27

The Lake District

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 4 Apr 2013 21:24

When I saw your name LG I was sure you'd say you want to live in the flats at Highbury :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 4 Apr 2013 20:17

In the middle of the North York Moors. View of just Heather and sheep

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 4 Apr 2013 20:13

Overlooking the Thames, Jeffery Archers penthouse pad is just what I'm looking for :-D

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 4 Apr 2013 20:12

High on top of the South Downs surrounded by rolling hills and woodland.

Bliss :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Apr 2013 20:12

Eskdale in Cumbria <3

UzziInSunshine

UzziInSunshine Report 4 Apr 2013 20:11

In the middle of a sea and the views well they would be of the sea

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 4 Apr 2013 20:02

and what views would you want to see from a window?