General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Britains Got Talent......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 14 Apr 2013 22:15

What did you think of last nights first night??

l love the programme and was'nt disappointed, l watched a recording this morning. 3 contestants stood out for me:)

Back tomorrow, off to bed now:)

jude ;-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Apr 2013 22:20

I was just remarking on the Christian thread Jude. I loved the silhouettes, the gospel choir and the little girl singer. And I also liked the disabled lad comedian. I thought the talent was much better this year so far.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 14 Apr 2013 22:30

I saw the silhouettes after a call to put in on,,,,,,,,they were so orininal and will be contract material.......didnt see any more of the show,,,,,,

terryj

terryj Report 14 Apr 2013 22:43

some of it is car crash television at its worse why cant people be honest with their friends and relatives and tell them they are rubish

funny thing is the best ones are often the ones who wonder if they should even be there
ps yes the shadow show was superb and very moving

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 15 Apr 2013 09:29

How could l forget the Shadow show and the Choir...ooo eck. The others were the 28 yr old lady who went on her own, amazing voice, the 11 yr girl, amazing voice and the young lad comedian....he was so funny, a natural:))

Yes so far much better talent:)

terryj......spose some believe they are good and encourage them, some maybe don't have the heart to tell them, but to me would have more heart if they did tell them.
The young chap comedian with his jokes written on a piece of paper...well, what can l say!!

jude

Robert

Robert Report 15 Apr 2013 12:15

This programme is getting more about the Judges than the contestants.

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 15 Apr 2013 12:23

Hello Robert again:)

Could'nt agree more , but l still like it.
The one l hated because of the judges was Celeb Ice skating...
the other l will watch because l like it is the Dancing one, but can't stand Bruce!!!

jude

Robert

Robert Report 15 Apr 2013 19:52

Yes Jude, I think you mean the Bruce Forsyth Show with a bit of dancing thrown in.