General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Really interesting

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Apr 2013 12:42

So interesting it will give you food for thought all week.
Remarkably riveting and intellectually challenging.
Guaranteed to inspire informed and friendly debate from all sides of the political, religious and social divides.

Oh ok, I admit it I can't think of anything...but at least this isn't a political thread ...or a 'me me me' one ( well I suppose it IS that..in that I posted it without having much to say ;-) )

But did you know if you telescoped the history of the planet into one day, humans only appear a little before midnight? Wonder if we will still be here 'tomorrow night' so to speak?

♥†۩ Carol   Paine ۩†♥

♥†۩ Carol Paine ۩†♥ Report 22 Apr 2013 12:47

Always remember to forget the things that made you sad
But never forget to remember the things that made you glad
Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue
But never forget to remember those that stuck by you
Always remember to forget the troubles that have passed away
But never forget to remember the blessings that come each day.

lilybids

lilybids Report 22 Apr 2013 12:48

Not if the RR person has anything to do with it :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 22 Apr 2013 12:50

@ RR Some more interesting facts for you.... This morning I have been to my Yoga class. I have steam cleaned the lounge suite, had two telephone calls, and now going to prepare Tuna salad for my lunch.

Life is such fun. <3 <3 <3

vera2010

vera2010 Report 22 Apr 2013 12:54

I've not long got up. Feel exhausted reading Paula's post. Need a cup of tea. The builders are still building and the beeper still beeping.

Vera

Merlin

Merlin Report 22 Apr 2013 12:54

Paula+, :-D Did you save energy by preparing the Tuna at the same time you steam cleaned the Lounge Suite? :-D Steamed Tuna is very nice. :-D :-D :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 22 Apr 2013 12:56

I had a facial sauna from the steam Merlin :-S

@ ls?†? Carol Paine ?†? o Lovely words, I count my blessings every day.

Merlin

Merlin Report 22 Apr 2013 13:00

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Hope you put your swimming cap on. ;-)