General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

where is the save button

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Apr 2013 23:48

Hi Ant

You may have the same problem I do.

I fill in all the details, then have to change 100% ~ to under 60% so that I can find the SAVE button.

I click SAVE then change back to 100% so that I can see. I've told GR about this, and had no useful response.

Really annoying! :-P

Barbinsglos

Barbinsglos Report 22 Apr 2013 20:28

Welcome to the boards ant40 :-)

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 22 Apr 2013 20:16

when you click on the name of the person, you should see a 'save' button just below where you add the baptism etc?

ant40

ant40 Report 22 Apr 2013 19:57

Help, When filling in birth and baptism details ,how do I save them before moving on to next ancestor