General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

l just ordered........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 13 May 2013 19:41

Yeh, getting there, not so keen on the tiny keyboard, might get one of them stick thingies. Only got Kindle, 2 games for g/son and BBC something or another...neighbour did that one as a test. Looked at the book app, loads on there and magazines, oh and also got Free Cell:))
Thanks for asking:)
jude...x

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 13 May 2013 14:11

How are getting on with your new tablet? Have you downloaded any of the free apps yet?

Wendy x

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 2 May 2013 18:21

good for you, hope you have hours of fun.

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 2 May 2013 12:53

Yeh thanks TS:))) and guess what...Vic has paid for it:))

Its has'nt arrived yet, should be tomorrow:)
l actually transferred half the cost to his account this morning and he said "oh go on l'll pay for it" so transferred it all back darn quick:)))))

jude :-) ;-)

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 2 May 2013 12:30

Well done Jude and if you want to practice your genealogy skills on it I can always send you my great great grand fathers details again :-D :-D :-D :-D

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 1 May 2013 09:12

Morning:)

Thanks Brenda:)

Rollo....why will l get a bill.. :-S

l did'nt look at the Nexus, but the Versus 7" touchtab was definately not recommended, it said "Don't buy"

jude

Brenda from Wales

Brenda from Wales Report 30 Apr 2013 22:40

Im sure you'll enjoy it Jude.
Why not treat yourself? :-) :-) :-)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 30 Apr 2013 22:35

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch Tablet - White (8GB, WiFi, Android 4.0...........and l have'nt told Vic yet...LOL
Changed my mind on the Versus. l checked the reviews out on Which and the above got the best buy for the price. The Versus was'nt recommended !!

a very excited jude :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-)