General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Funny goings on again.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 1 May 2013 18:33

Just the two of us living here now, about 2 months ago I lost my parking pass for work, had to get temporary ones for a while eventually I got another permanent one, then today I saw the old one on the back door step, both of us having been going in and out all day not seeing it :-( Then I brought some washing in, folded it ready to take it upstairs as I was putting it away there was a milk bottle top amongst the pants. :-P

Cooper

Cooper Report 1 May 2013 18:44

spooky, is it an old house you live in?

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 1 May 2013 18:56

No Cooper it isn't, it's only 32years old and we and our son are the only people who have lived here, he has moved out but not because of the goings on.

Cooper

Cooper Report 1 May 2013 19:14

We lived in a house where odd things happened. It was an ex council house and only had two families who lived there before. It was built in the 1950s and no one had died in it. Mind you who knows what happened on that land where the estate was years before it was built.

My Sister had the local church official in due to very odd things happening in her house. Her two large dogs refused to go into one of the bedrooms and stood at the door with their heckles raised. Once the church official had done a blessing the problems stopped.

Teresa

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 1 May 2013 20:09

Very little is known about the land our house is on, apart from the main estate was built in the 1950s, our house is 1of 6 and was built on what used to be garages and a lorry park.