General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Narcissist on Jeremy Kyle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 May 2013 10:19

For those to whom it may be relevant,there is a narcissistic father on Jeremy Kyle at this ery moment being put through it by his daughter and he is wriggling.

Oh,it is great to watch!

Jeniwren

Jeniwren Report 20 May 2013 10:21

Hi, one of the greatest I've seen for a while Sharron. :-D :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 May 2013 10:33

Isn't he classic?

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 20 May 2013 10:47

OMG I switch this on this moment at the time he ( JK) was speaking to this guy outside the studio and some women ......45 secs & it was off....makes my teeth itch :-|

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 May 2013 10:50

The guy with the glasses? He was worth watching. That is what a narcissist looks and sounds like.

Always right.

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 20 May 2013 13:09

He sounded abit like my soon to be ex husband!! Always right and always someone elses fault.....

Jules x

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 May 2013 13:20

well now I know definitively what a narcissist is - my father in law was a classic one - "I'm telling you" was his favourite start to most sentences

Carol 430181

Carol 430181 Report 20 May 2013 13:31

Yes I watched, a horrible little man, but did seem that the daughter could stand up to him, but that is possibly because she is out of his control now.

Carol

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 May 2013 19:34

The daughter was lucky in that she had a supportive mother.

Wasn't he the classically superior being AND he had a golden child and a scapegoat child.

There are so many of them and the more we can all recognize them the less damage they can do.

Hayley,I think you saw the other man on the programme.