General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Enjoying the fruits of OH's toil

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 30 Jun 2013 12:20

Oh yummy yum yum. This week has seen the lifting of the first new early potatoes and the strawberries.

The flavours......................

Allan

Allan Report 30 Jun 2013 12:25

I'm jealous :-)

Oh the taste of new potatoes, gently boiled in their skins. I could eat them on their own

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 30 Jun 2013 12:31

I keep telling OH for a dinner I would like the new potatoes with a smidgeon of butter - oh bliss.

With the roast beef last night son turned down roasties in favour of the new ones!!

Sharron

Sharron Report 30 Jun 2013 12:41

We had new potatoes last night.

These were a few self-setters from last year. We haven't started on the 'proper ' ones yet.

There were enough strawberries for one portion so we gave them to our mate who does the garden for us. It's a better yield than we have had before already.