General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bucket List

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol 430181

Carol 430181 Report 8 Jul 2013 19:02

Oh my goodness, go on ship to America, then go to see Grand Canyon. Overcome my fear of flying so I can visit and see where my daughter lives in South Africa.. Live long enough to see all my grandchildren achieve their dreams.

Carol :-D

Wend

Wend Report 8 Jul 2013 19:13

That's easy. To finish all the projects I started and to put several years' worth of photos into albums AND label them with names :-D

Also, to get rid of all the *stuff* I've collected over the years, so others don't have to do it when I've kicked the bucket :-(

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 8 Jul 2013 19:16

I've started to detox my house for the same reason, partly so the kids don't have to do it when I'm gone and partly because there are some things I just don't want the kids to know about :-D ;-)

Wend

Wend Report 8 Jul 2013 19:21

I know what you mean Lyndi ;-) :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Jul 2013 20:34

I've got to learn to drive - an item my family have put in my 'bucket list' for me!

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 8 Jul 2013 21:46

still working on my, and our, bucket list(s)

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 8 Jul 2013 22:49

i most certainly do not have a kick the bucket list
though i do live everyday

as if it were my last :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 9 Jul 2013 09:46

We said we wanted to travel.... we did

We said we wanted to escape the city and move to a small town... we did

I wanted to find my ancestors....... I did, and found OH's too!

A few more things to do......... but I'll make sure there isn't a hole in the bucket

:-D