General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh! For Goodness Sake ...........

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 10:25

......................................................................................................................................Busy hoovering the hall this morning (yes I know it's quite unbelievable but just on occasions it happens! :-S) anyway to get back to what I was saying got to the front door with the said hoover (won't put a capital as that's not it's name ) so singing away and hoovering at peace with the world then someone comes to the front door so open it with said machine still on ...it was a nice parcel man he handed me the parcel I went to take it the blooming hose (which I was using) caught the end of my skirt and as I lifted hand up so did my skirt go right up ....Couldn't get the material out and what a show didn't think to switch off and the more I pulled the more it grabbed and the poor man went Opps! and burst out laughing :-P .... Going to hide now ....Not Funny :-0 :-0

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 10:32

Thanks for that Nolls, a bit under the weather and needed a laugh. I bet you blushed, and he'll have a story to tell his mates. :-D :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 10:47

OH no Ann he comes to my door regularly. What's up with you this morning? wish I could help but hope you feel better soon.... maybe it's the weather it's gone dull here but warm not very nice . Take care <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 10:52

Bit of a tummy bug, nothing major, I'll live. Bet you blush the next time he calls Lol!!

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 11 Jul 2013 11:11

Better change your Avatar to Marilyn Monroe in the The Seven Year Itch then:-D

There are lots of men that get taken into A&E who tell a similar story I understand!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 11:17

:-D Mayfield

Leslie

Leslie Report 11 Jul 2013 11:19

Nolls,,,Does this mean the proverbial milkman doesn't stand a chance now???? LES..

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 11:20

Oh Mayfield what a good idea :-D

Tummy Bug in this weather ..not very nice :-(

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 11 Jul 2013 11:30

Nolls ,,,,What you like?????

Trying to get a new man is easier than that.... :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 11:32

Sue I have decided hovering is not for me (always getting in trouble with it....it's a very dangerous tool sos it is ...... So that's it OH can do it in future ;-)
NEW MAN!! Eee by gum one OH / 5 sons & 8 g/sons .....no that's enough for me in the male side thank you very much ;-)

Hovering?? hovering??? what's the difference lol

GinN

GinN Report 11 Jul 2013 11:36

Hope you were wearing your best undies, Nolls! :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 11:42

:-D :-D....Surprisingly yes brand new ones ...with lace of course ;-)

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 11 Jul 2013 12:44

:-D :-D :-D
It could have been worse Nolls, the hose could have caught posties clothing and pulled him in :-0 :-0

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 12:55

Lyndi it was pointing at him at one point :-D

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 11 Jul 2013 13:37

:-0 :-0

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 11 Jul 2013 13:49

Just like Mayfield this conjured up visions of Marilyn Monroe - What were you singing

"You lift me up" or "Summer Breeze" :-D

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 11 Jul 2013 14:09

Nolls was singing ""Gone with the Wind..""

And Nolls wears those Passion Killers big red ones as well...

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 11 Jul 2013 15:07

lol Nolls

You've made my day :-D

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 11 Jul 2013 15:12

More like "Red sails in the sunset" then Sue..

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 15:33

Lol!!