General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh! For Goodness Sake ...........

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 10:25

......................................................................................................................................Busy hoovering the hall this morning (yes I know it's quite unbelievable but just on occasions it happens! :-S) anyway to get back to what I was saying got to the front door with the said hoover (won't put a capital as that's not it's name ) so singing away and hoovering at peace with the world then someone comes to the front door so open it with said machine still on ...it was a nice parcel man he handed me the parcel I went to take it the blooming hose (which I was using) caught the end of my skirt and as I lifted hand up so did my skirt go right up ....Couldn't get the material out and what a show didn't think to switch off and the more I pulled the more it grabbed and the poor man went Opps! and burst out laughing :-P .... Going to hide now ....Not Funny :-0 :-0

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 10:32

Thanks for that Nolls, a bit under the weather and needed a laugh. I bet you blushed, and he'll have a story to tell his mates. :-D :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 10:47

OH no Ann he comes to my door regularly. What's up with you this morning? wish I could help but hope you feel better soon.... maybe it's the weather it's gone dull here but warm not very nice . Take care <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 10:52

Bit of a tummy bug, nothing major, I'll live. Bet you blush the next time he calls Lol!!

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 11 Jul 2013 11:11

Better change your Avatar to Marilyn Monroe in the The Seven Year Itch then:-D

There are lots of men that get taken into A&E who tell a similar story I understand!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 11:17

:-D Mayfield

Leslie

Leslie Report 11 Jul 2013 11:19

Nolls,,,Does this mean the proverbial milkman doesn't stand a chance now???? LES..

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 11:20

Oh Mayfield what a good idea :-D

Tummy Bug in this weather ..not very nice :-(

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 11 Jul 2013 11:30

Nolls ,,,,What you like?????

Trying to get a new man is easier than that.... :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 11:32

Sue I have decided hovering is not for me (always getting in trouble with it....it's a very dangerous tool sos it is ...... So that's it OH can do it in future ;-)
NEW MAN!! Eee by gum one OH / 5 sons & 8 g/sons .....no that's enough for me in the male side thank you very much ;-)

Hovering?? hovering??? what's the difference lol

GinN

GinN Report 11 Jul 2013 11:36

Hope you were wearing your best undies, Nolls! :-D :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 11:42

:-D :-D....Surprisingly yes brand new ones ...with lace of course ;-)

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 11 Jul 2013 12:44

:-D :-D :-D
It could have been worse Nolls, the hose could have caught posties clothing and pulled him in :-0 :-0

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Jul 2013 12:55

Lyndi it was pointing at him at one point :-D

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 11 Jul 2013 13:37

:-0 :-0

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 11 Jul 2013 13:49

Just like Mayfield this conjured up visions of Marilyn Monroe - What were you singing

"You lift me up" or "Summer Breeze" :-D

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 11 Jul 2013 14:09

Nolls was singing ""Gone with the Wind..""

And Nolls wears those Passion Killers big red ones as well...

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 11 Jul 2013 15:07

lol Nolls

You've made my day :-D

LollyWithSprinklez

LollyWithSprinklez Report 11 Jul 2013 15:12

More like "Red sails in the sunset" then Sue..

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jul 2013 15:33

Lol!!