General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Subscription

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jul 2013 05:03

I would like to pay my Subscription by cheque but I have lost the address.
So could I have the Australian Address please. Mervyn

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 13 Jul 2013 07:14

Hi Mervyn

Look at the tool bar, you'll see HELP. Click on that and look for "Contact Us". Hopefully a GR staff member will be able to help you.

MargarettawasMargot

MargarettawasMargot Report 13 Jul 2013 13:18

I always pay my subscription by cheque.I live in Australia and don't have a credit card.If you go through Payment options there is an option there to pay by cheque,and an address in NSW.I pay by a money order from the Post Office.It costs about $8 I think but is cheaper than a bank cheque.

Margot

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Jul 2013 04:47

Thanks for the help. Mervyn

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 16 Jul 2013 04:58

In Oz ~ you can get a debit card at the Post Office, I don't remember what they call it.

I think it costs $5 to start, then you put in as much as you like.

Then use the card just like a credit card.

:-D

MargarettawasMargot

MargarettawasMargot Report 27 Oct 2013 12:00

It's called a Load and Go Visa card,I think it costs $6.95 to start it.You can use it for purchases,at ATM's,online,etc. I like to use mine for online purchases,as I don't trust using my debit card on the net.