General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Future King as it is happening

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 23 Jul 2013 10:49

Watching Good morning on the TV

They have just announced Kate's hairdresser and makeup lady have gone into the hospital - suggestions she will leave hospital about noon.

Poor Kate - What pressure - most mother don't get out of their Jim-Jams for days.

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 23 Jul 2013 10:51

Now they are discussing in the hub the world internet buzz

What's in the stars next ;-)

Cancer birth sign - we all know that............

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 10:55

I wonder if GR will be producing another video about how to research the royal family??

If they do.................is the job going to be advertised anywhere??

*prepares cv in case* ;-)

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 23 Jul 2013 11:02

Clear off Kitty, the job is mine, Palace look wonderful today :-D

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 11:03

*shuffles back under my stone* :-P :-P :-D

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 23 Jul 2013 11:04

Town Crier with all his finery is being interviewed - he has become famous worldwide

Now the astrologer - to sum it up he will be very kind.
Born under a full moon - very powerful - that's obvious.
He didn't tell us anything special...............

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 11:07

*crawls back out from stone*

Are you an astrologer CupCakes?

*crawls back to be ignored as usual*
;-)

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 23 Jul 2013 11:07

What a coincidence that Kate's hairdresser and make up lady are having babies at same time. :-) ;-)

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 23 Jul 2013 11:08

They asked me if I wanted to be interviewed on TV today, I declined, get fed up with the autograph hunters as it is !

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 11:12

:-D :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 23 Jul 2013 11:13

I think it was predictions of Russell Grant. He goes under name of CupCakes on GR possibly :-) ;-)

What "town" in the Town Crier crying from. Is it London (City) or Westminster (City). Most town criers I have heard over the years have been city criers (like Chester). :-S

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 11:18

Russell Grant is lovely, means well and looks to the future, so I doubt he needs an alter ego on here :-)

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 23 Jul 2013 11:25

Not suggesting Russell needs to alter anything, neither did I mention eggs, Kitty. You have cooking on your mind ;-)

He is an astrologer, and so is CupCakes. Quod ergo demonstradum (or whatever QED stands for) :-D

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 11:30

There you are.................I learn something new every day, thank you John :-D

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 23 Jul 2013 11:36

I am a psychic, as those on here know from my predictions last night. I wonder if I should ask for a board on here for other predictions I could foretell ?

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 23 Jul 2013 11:38

I can make a prediction...............if I don't get off here right this second I will be late for work !!!!!! :-0 :-0

Bye ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 23 Jul 2013 11:40

John - "quod est demonstrandum" (checked on Google to make sure!)

edit - think it can also be "quod erat....."

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 23 Jul 2013 11:43

Ditto, Kitty :-0 :-0 :-0

Thanks very much, Elizabeth with :-D :-D

Mystic Meg (or Lastic Lynda). Can you look and see if I will get reported for suggesting CupCakes is altered egg of Russell Grant, please :-S

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 23 Jul 2013 12:58

You should never name drop (the Queen told me that). :-D

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 23 Jul 2013 13:29

Lastic Lynda will do nicely John :-D You're allright on the reported front so far John, no worries there :-D