General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It's here again.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 10:57

A couple of hours at home alone in peace.

The call of the sausage sandwich cannot be resisted.

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 31 Jul 2013 11:06

Enjoy :-D

I am going to be spending this afternoon and all day tomorrow looking after the 2 youngest grandchildren, one 4 going on 40, the other 13 months and about to start toddling :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jul 2013 11:08

Time flies Sharron ...doesn't seem that long ago since the last sausage sandwich :-) <3

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 11:12

You can't stop a good sausage sandwich!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Jul 2013 12:48

Enjoy Fred!!!!

Enjoy your respite sharron

Wishing you pleanty of energy Kitty, you will need it. How does it go? "The wheels on the bus go....." :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 31 Jul 2013 12:52

Sharron, :-D Does Freds Sausage Sandwich have a special Mating call on certain days? :-D :-D :-D

Leslie

Leslie Report 31 Jul 2013 19:33

Merlin,, That's why they call them "" widow's memories""....Sharron,,,you enjoy...Mustard or pickle or just as they are.... :-D :-D <3 <3...LES

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 19:36

I have no idea. I am not there and neither do I intend to be.

The only interest I take in what Fred gets up to when he is out is when I have to pick up the pieces.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:23

ya know Sharron the other day I saw a lady that could be my mental image of you......about 35....was about 5 foot 8 hair tight back in a ponytail, jogging bottoms ,tee shirt.....trainers,..handcuffs......was visiting hospital...........between two warders.......although you might be one of the warders..........LOL

Bob ;-) :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 22:26

You keep seeing me as 35 Bob, and keep the hair coloured too.

You are twenty- five years too late but yeh,I am a chav alright. Fat too, don't forget that.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:35

Dratt now you've spoilt the Image.........

LOL

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:40

well,

if you come across a shortish, fattish deaf old fart wearing glasses,.......but with a reasonably good head of hair,although slightly thinning at the back, on top.......

that COULD be me...........

LOL

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 22:43

No you are quite wrong Bob. My hair is not thinning at all.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:46

ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm Talking about!!! :-D

Wend

Wend Report 31 Jul 2013 22:47

. . . and she's quite tall for her age :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 23:00

Do you think we might be identical twins Bob?

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 23:03

Tall for her age?

hmmm gotta think about that!