General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It's here again.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 10:57

A couple of hours at home alone in peace.

The call of the sausage sandwich cannot be resisted.

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 31 Jul 2013 11:06

Enjoy :-D

I am going to be spending this afternoon and all day tomorrow looking after the 2 youngest grandchildren, one 4 going on 40, the other 13 months and about to start toddling :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jul 2013 11:08

Time flies Sharron ...doesn't seem that long ago since the last sausage sandwich :-) <3

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 11:12

You can't stop a good sausage sandwich!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Jul 2013 12:48

Enjoy Fred!!!!

Enjoy your respite sharron

Wishing you pleanty of energy Kitty, you will need it. How does it go? "The wheels on the bus go....." :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 31 Jul 2013 12:52

Sharron, :-D Does Freds Sausage Sandwich have a special Mating call on certain days? :-D :-D :-D

Leslie

Leslie Report 31 Jul 2013 19:33

Merlin,, That's why they call them "" widow's memories""....Sharron,,,you enjoy...Mustard or pickle or just as they are.... :-D :-D <3 <3...LES

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 19:36

I have no idea. I am not there and neither do I intend to be.

The only interest I take in what Fred gets up to when he is out is when I have to pick up the pieces.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:23

ya know Sharron the other day I saw a lady that could be my mental image of you......about 35....was about 5 foot 8 hair tight back in a ponytail, jogging bottoms ,tee shirt.....trainers,..handcuffs......was visiting hospital...........between two warders.......although you might be one of the warders..........LOL

Bob ;-) :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 22:26

You keep seeing me as 35 Bob, and keep the hair coloured too.

You are twenty- five years too late but yeh,I am a chav alright. Fat too, don't forget that.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:35

Dratt now you've spoilt the Image.........

LOL

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:40

well,

if you come across a shortish, fattish deaf old fart wearing glasses,.......but with a reasonably good head of hair,although slightly thinning at the back, on top.......

that COULD be me...........

LOL

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 22:43

No you are quite wrong Bob. My hair is not thinning at all.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 22:46

ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm Talking about!!! :-D

Wend

Wend Report 31 Jul 2013 22:47

. . . and she's quite tall for her age :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Jul 2013 23:00

Do you think we might be identical twins Bob?

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Jul 2013 23:03

Tall for her age?

hmmm gotta think about that!